Mar Thoma Sabha Office has introduced a unique payment gateway in the website of the church to introduce hassle free payments by parishes and individuals (within India) towards various humanitarian projects and regular remittances. This can be done using debit card / net banking / UPI or through over the counter payment in bank branches (this feature will be integrated soon).
- a)Clergy can make remittances by themselves like Provident Fund, Clergy Medical Aid Subscription etc.
- b)Parish/institution trustees can make regular remittances pertaining to parish/institution, like pension fund, offertories etc.
- c)Any individual can make donations for projects like Snehakaram, Flood Relief Work etc.
- d)These remittances can be made using debit card or net banking or UPI.
- e)For those who do not use debit card or net banking or UPI can opt for payment through over the counter in bank branches(this feature will be integrated soon).
- f)Acknowledgment will be sent to the remitter as sms and receipt will be sent to the communication address of the remitter.
Mode of Operation
- a)Click on the button, Donations / Remittances in the Home page of marthoma.in
- b)Click on the drop down menu Select Payment item.
- c)The remitter can select any of the remittances viz, Clergy Remittances, Parish Remittances, Relief Fund Donation and Snehakaram Donation.
- d)After entering the required details the button Donate/Submit shall be pressed, which will lead to the payment gateway and shall make payments using Debit Card/ Net banking/ UPI.